OpenCL4Java v1.0-beta-3 is available !</p>
Here are the main changes since beta 2 :
- Fixed Issue #8 : NativeLong’s can not represent size_t on windows x64 system (all user code that uses the low-level bindings needs to be updated : NativeLong -> NativeSize)
- Added CLContext/CLDevice.isDoubleSupported, isHalfSupported, isByteAddressableStoreSupported
- Added If function to ScalaCL (operates on statements or on expressions)
- Added CLAbstractEntity.release()
- Fixed Issue #4 : CLContext.createContext(CLDevice… devices) created context on only one device
- Regenerated the low level bindings with latest JNAerator : now using NativeSize class instead of NativeLong for size_t (fixes Issue #8)
- Fixed Issue #5 : fixed formatting of CLPlatform.toString()
- Fixed Issue #6 : use max X workgroup dimension for better benchmark speed
- Fixed Issue #7 : CLMem class bug in Usage.WriteOnly and Usage.ReadWrite
- Fixed Issue #11 : call clRetainMemObject when sharing a cl_mem between CLBuffer instances.
- Choose ‘best’ device in benchmark test
As usual, support is available on the NativeLibs4Java google group.